Aquarium & Pond
Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond is designed to improve water clarity and quality in commercial aquaculture, aquariums, decorative fountains and pond situations, at less than a fraction of a penny per gallon of water treated. Proven effective in both salt and fresh water, Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond accelerates organic waste degradation under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions. The result: a conditioned marine environment close to nature's own, complete with reduced ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, nitrates and other contaminates that are harmful to your ecosystem. Effectively digesting and degrading heavy concentrations of organic mass within an aquatic system, Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond ensures a healthy environment for fish, shrimp and prawn stock, eliminating odors and reducing ammonia while increasing the harvest size, weight and survivability of the stock.
Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond:
- Eliminates odors by breaking down organic bottom solids where gas is created and released. Specialized bacteria and enzymes also break down ammonia before it causes a problem.
- Is safe for Irrigation Ponds - Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond will not damage grass like algaecides. Your grass actually benefits from the bacteria applied during watering.
- Reduces Bottom Solids. Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond bacteria and enzymes accelerate the degradation of the dead organic matter.
- Improves water clarity and quality by digesting suspended organics in the water column and degrading ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and other contaminates that are harmful to your ecosystem.
- Stops aeration equipment fouling due to organic build up.
- Does not require permits or licenses because Bio-Pure Aquarium & Pond is not an algaecide. The bacteria only attack dead organic matter. Therefore, it does not fall under FIFRA review and does not require a permit license to apply.
- Costs less than a fraction of a penny per gallon of water treated.